Restrict the use time and control hours of use by category
Grouping by category sets operating times and time slots for a variety of applications , websites or keywords. This gives the ability to control a total time per activity.
It is thus possible to control the overall time allocated for games , social networking , video ...
How to manage application categories:
- Parents can create as many categories as required by freely choosing the name of each category. Many parents create the following categories: GAMES , VIDEO, SOCIAL MEDIA.
- Assign applications to one previously created category.
- Select applications games ( minecraft , Candy Crush , ...) and involve them in the category GAMES
- Group facebook, WhatsApp , messenger , sms SOCIAL MEDIA
- Associate Youtube, Dailymotion to the VIDEO category.
- Set usage time and/or time slots for each category
- Time limitations and authorization of time slots for classes work the same way as for applications.
- You define the allowed for each day of the week time , and / or the total time allowed for the whole week and / or time slots for a prohibited category.
- The software counts time by category and blocks the application.
- Once an application category is executed, the time of the class is calculated.
- The application is stopped if the time allowed for the category is exceeded or if the use is permitted outside of class time slots .
- User information
- 10 minutes before the time expires , the child is regularly informed of the remaining time. He can arrange to leave the application serenely.
- When a blockage, the child is informed about the name of the blocked application and category membership.
- Statistics: As with all applications , websites ... you can view usage statistics by category and receive them by email.
Access to categories settings:
- NetAddictSoft for Windows : via the software interface or remote administration
- For NetAddictMobile for Android via remote administration.